Prom Ally respects your privacy and understands the importance of protecting your personal data.
It is important that you read this policy carefully, and if you do not agree with its terms, please refrain from visiting our website.
Eco Wardrobe is part of Prom Ally CIC, being the online platform where you can hire cheap prom, bridesmaid, cocktail, formal and wedding dresses for your special event.
Prom Ally CIC (“Prom Ally”) is a Community Interest Company, limited by Guarantee, registered at Companies House under Company Number 12552268 and whose registered address is Town Hall Rear Annex, Rhiw Rd, Colwyn Bay, Conwy, United Kingdom, LL29 7TE.
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: 23 Madoc Street, Llandudno, Conwy, LL30 2TL
When you access our website, we may collect the following data:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
- Demographic information (age, gender, address etc…)
- Your IP address, browser type, operating system, access times and the previous page you have visited directly before accessing our website
- Financial information such us; your card number and expiration date and what bank you use. (Prom Ally does not store any financial information but our third-party payment processes (such as Stripe) do. Please see their privacy policies for more information.)
- Your mobile device data such as device identification, model and manufacturer and location (if you access our website via your mobile device).
- We may collect any statistical and demographic data for any purpose.
Please note, we do not collect or store any specifically personal data about you such as details about your sex, ethnicity or race, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, political opinions, health information or genetic data.
How we use your personal data
Through direct interactions with us:
This includes when you provide us with your personal data when you rent one of our products, create an account on our website, request marketing be sent to you, enter a competition via any of our social media platforms or if you provide us with feedback/contact us.
We will use your date for one or more of the following reasons:
- In order to administer, run and enhance our business, including setting out a more personal website experience for you. We do this in order to gain a more insightful understanding on our customers’ preferences.
- To use data analytics to improve our website, product/service, marketing, customer relationships and experiences.
- In order to register you as a customer
- Where we may be required to perform the contract that we are about the enter / have entered into with you.
- To process and deliver your order
- To manage any payments / fees or subsequent charges
- Collect / recover money owed to us
- Using cookies and server logs we may automatically collect data about your browsing actions and patterns, this helps us identify customer preferences.
- Through third parties / publicly available sources
- Where it may be necessary for our legitimate interests and your own interests and there are no fundamental rights that override those interests and
- To comply with any legal obligations.
We will give you options regarding disclosing certain personal data uses in relation to any marketing and advertising:
- We may use your personal data to form a view on your preferences. This is how we will decide what types of clothing may be relevant to suit your preference.
- You will only receive marketing communications from us if you have not opted out this.
- It is important to be aware that Prom Ally will only share your personal data with any third-parties if you expressly opt-in to this, as permitted by the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
- At any point you may request to opt out of receive any marketing communications from Prom Ally or any third parties (although please note this will not apply to personal data in which you provide to purchase product rentals / purchases or other transactions).
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in accordance with the above, where this may be required or permitted by law.
Disclosure of your information
In certain circumstances, we may share your information as follows:
- In order to respond to legal processes, to remedy / investigate any potential violations of our policies or to protect the rights and safety of others (including exchanging with other entities for fraud protection).
- As for third parties that perform services for us on our behalf (for example payment processing, delivery, customer service, marketing assistance etc…) we may share your information with these third parties.
- We may share your information with our affiliates (these include any subsidiaries, joint venture partners / other companies we control or are under control by us).
- Additionally, it is possible that we may share your information with advertisers and investors in order to conduct general business analysis.
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK supervisory authority for data protection, for any issues relating to data protection. However, we would encourage that you contact us prior to this to enable us to deal with any concerns you may have first.